Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
- Florida Rental Application Criteria & Procedures
- Georgia Rental Application Criteria & Procedures
- Search for a Property & Apply Online
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our tenants.
Links and Resources
Advantages of renting through Watson Property Management
- All applicants are evaluated fairly in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and Section 83 of the Florida Statutes regarding landlord-tenant relationships.
- All Watson properties must meet Watson's minimum property standards.
- We feature 24 hour emergency maintenance service 7 days of the week, utilizing only screened, professional vendors.
- Our staff is courteous, informed, experienced and professional.
- Because of our strong position in the market, we are more likely to have a more extensive selection of rental properties.
- We are an independent division of Watson Realty Corp. dedicated exclusively to Property Management. Property Management is our only business; it is not merely a sideline.
- We have offices strategically located from South Florida to St. Mary's, Georgia. All offices feature properties offering long term (12 month leases) rentals. Many offices also feature short term 6 months or less rentals, and vacation (by the week or month) rentals.
Q: What do I do if I am interested in a Watson rental?
A: If you wish to apply, you must have made arrangements to visually inspect the property prior to application approval. The property is accepted in "AS IS" condition, except when an owner has approved repair of specific items in writing prior to the lease signing.
View All »