St. Augustine Beaches Office
3175-2 A1A South
St. Augustine, FL 32080
Phone: (904) 471-9976
Fax: (904) 471-0206
Manager: Cheri Rosberg
Find Us On The Map
St. Augustine Beaches Property Management
- We meet with the owner to set the monthly rental amount and to inspect the property.
- Advertise the property, enter into Multiple Listing Service, publish in our weekly availability list which we send to other Realtors, corporate relocation prospects specialist, interested prospects, other Watson Sales, Rental and Leasing offices
- We arrange for the viewing of your property
- Applications are processed and evaluated according to our rental criteria.
- The successful applicant is notified, the lease is signed, security deposit and rent collected and then possession of the property is given.
- Rent is collected, bills are paid and the proceeds are forwarded to the owner (electronic transfer is available in all offices.)
- Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day seven days per week including weekends and holidays, through our approved vendors.
- With your check, we send a monthly statement of income and expenses plus an annual report with your 1099 after years end.
Inquire About Our Services
Office: (904) 471-9976
Corporate: (904) 899-6800
Watson Realty Property Management is a division of Watson Realty Corp. Watson Realty Corp. was founded by Bill Watson in 1965 with himself and one part time associate. The company opened its first branch office in 1970 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected real estate companies in Florida and the 22nd largest in the USA. Watson Realty currently has 41 residential offices, 1400 associates, 20 property management sites, and manages almost 3,000 properties in two states. In addition to sales and property management, the company also offers services in commercial real estate, corporate relocation, mortgage services, title services and a plumbing and maintenance division.
Our St. Augustine Beaches property management services can minimize your risks, reduce inconveniences and eliminate the hassles of everyday maintenance tasks while giving you peace of mind in knowing that the value of your property is being professionally maintained. Whether you are a private homeowner who is relocating, someone with property in a resort area or an individual with several investment properties, our professional team has the skill and experience to manage your property.